Payment of school fees and Dues.
Mode of payment :
1. By cash or cheque drawn in favour of Sacred Heart School Haldwani.
2. Place of payment
* At the school counter on working days
Monday to Friday
7:30 am – 12:30 pm (summers)
8:30 am – 1:30 pm (winters)
7:30 am – 11:30 am (summers)
8:30 am – 12:30 pm (winters)
3. Fee Due dates
- The last date for payment of fees without fine is the 10th of every month.
- This rule applies for the whole school.
4. Payment schemes
- School improvement fund (SIF) and the admission & registration fees are to be paid at the time of the admission.
- Parents can avail any of the following options for remittance of school fees
5. Payment of lump sum tuition fees at the beginning of the school year will be discounted by 5% on total annual fees.
6. Payment of tuition fees on installments basis must be followed as per the due date stated above.
7. Penalties for late payment an amount of Rs.5/- per day shall be charged from 11th of the month till the end of the month.
- Students will not be permitted to attend class on default of payment.
- Tuition fees : The student’s name will be struck off from the class rolls for default of tuition fee payment at the end of each month. A fine of Rs.500/- will be charged if the name of the child is struck off from the roll.