About the Sacred Heart Senior Secondary Wings
The secondary and senior secondary wings were founded bu Mr. D. Paul in memory of his beloved father Dr. Theophiles Paul in 2004 & 1994 respectively. Mr D. Paul the founder & foremost principal & Mrs. S. Paul founder Manager has been trying forefront as one among the best schools in Uttarakhand by providing the best education with all modern amenities and good discipline.
Invigorated by the aim of our institution “Love & Peace”, our institution relentlessly strives towards attainment of confidence, love, humility, knowledge, wisdom and courage in our children. The extra- curricular programmes are given their due share of attention to ensure a well-balanced development of the students.
The school motto – “LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ” signifies that we work to surface the hidden talents of our students and enable them to bring out their best.
Classes comprise of std VI to X. Graduating students from the preparatory school are automatically enrolled in our school. To cater the strength of about 700 students we have 36 highly qualified, experienced graduate and post graduate teacher. The school is recognised by the the CBSE Board Delhi and offers courses that are required as per the new government curriculum.
Senior Secondary Wing
Classes include standards XI & XII. Graduating students from our secondary school are automatically enrolled in the senior secondary wing. Our strength comprises of 300 students backed by highly qualified and experienced post graduate teachers. The school is recognized by the CBSE Board Delhi and offers courses that are required as per the NCERT curriculum.
How our students benefited :
- Focused curriculum to perform well in the board exams
- Provide special coaching classes to all slow learners to bring them to required standards.
- A wide collection of books on diverse subjects in a well-equipped library for frequent use by students and teaching staff.
- Extra curricular activities to develop the potential in children in arts & crafts and surface innate potential.
- Activities includes oratory, poetry writing, dramatics, music, dance, art and crafts, science projects, debating, yoga and meditation and participation in health conscious programmes and seminars.
- An effective parent teacher’s association to address the current and the future needs of our students and teaching staff.
- Special coaching is given in sports & games like cricket, volleyball, tennis, kho-kho, throw ball, shuttle, badminton, basket ball etc.
- Special attention is given to create opportunities to excel in sports and pursue related careers.