Basic aim of the school is to impart education to the average masses of the society at moderate charges. School provides fee education to the deserving students from weaker sections of society. Beside class room teaching school strives to inculcate the good habits & manners, moral teaching, character building and discipline.
- Indiscipline, disobedience and disrespect towards members of the staff even after sufficient warning justify instant dismissal.
- Student who indulges in cheating or malpractice in school tests or examinations will be suspended from school. if repeated the student will be expelled from the school.
- Use of foul language and impolite behaviour will be severely dealt with.
- Students are strictly forbidden to bring in objectionable literature into the school.
- No student should be a member of any external organization without obtaining permission from the principal.
- No student shall take part in any outside political activity without the knowledge of the principal.
- Students should keep the classroom and surroundings neat and clean.
- Waste must be disposed off in the dustbin or the litter boxes kept in the campus.
Parents Teacher Association (PTA)
Parents play a paramount role in the intellectual development and behavioural characteristics of their child/children. To parallel the efforts made by the teacher to elicit the best performance in a child it is necessary that the parents and teachers meet regularly to follow the progress of the child. It is for this reason that the parent teacher association was formed.
Parents of every student are requested to attend regularly the PTA every month on second Saturdays. Periodical meetings of the association are held at the school premises and all the parents are expected to attend the same without fail and feel free to express their grievance and suggestions with the teachers.
The executive members representing the management, teachers and the parents are elected in the general body meeting. The executive body meets frequently to discuss the issues connected with the school. very cordial and meaningful feedback is maintained during the open-day meetings conducted after every terminal examination.