Each student should have at least two pairs of uniform to enable them to attend school in a clean and tidy manner on all working days.
All students should wear full white uniform on saturday.
1. Preparatory Wing
- Boys : Blue checked shirt with blue shorts
- Girls : Blue pinafore (Tunic) and Blue checked Blouse, Black shoes socks
Class I to V
- Boys : Blue shorts and Blue checked shirt
- Girls : Blue pinafore (Tunic) and Blue checked Blouse, Black shoes & socks
* Belt and tie will be supplied by the authorized school shop.
2. Middle & Higher/Senior secondary
- Boys : Classes VI to VII Blue half Pants and Blue checked shirt with belt and tie. Classes VIII to XII Blue full pant and Blue checked shirt with belt and tie, black shoes & socks.
- Girls : Classes VI to VII Blue skirts and Blue checked Blouse with blue coat. Classes VIII to XII Blue (salwar) and blue checked (kurta) top with blue coat, black shoes socks.
3. Sports Uniform :
Participants representing the school for any event are to wear sports uniform (white). The students are required to wear house colour T-shirts for sports day function and physical education classes.